A superior quality is what distinguishes the extraordinary product from an ordinary one
All the inverter batteries may typically work the same but what make OKAYA batteries exceptional is its cutting edge technology, premier quality raw material and in-house manufacturing
With OKAYA batteries forget about those power cuts
The Batteries are made using the exceptional 100% HADI tubular technology which provides unmatchable performance
The batteries are manufactured with the latest HADI technology using 99.98% Pure lead and in 30% larger containers which increases the longevity of the batteries which gives a longer back up time and prevents frequent water topping
It employs the Latest PE envelope separator technology to prevent short circuiting
- Tubular Technology for deep cyclic application.
- Superior active material and special alloy used for ultra low maintenance.
- Plate designed with special Carbon additives to get quick recovery from deep discharge & Low self discharge.
- Positive plates manufactured using "HADI" High pressure Die casting machine, which helps to maintain uniform grain structure and corrosion resistant.
- High Pore Gauntlet used for improved charge acceptance & Cycle life.
- Spines with low antimony lead alloy with selenium and tin to protect from anodic corrosion.
- Life more than Double- More than 1250 Cycles @ 80% DOD
- Float guide vent plugs on each cell to monitor the electrolyte level.
- 100% Factory charged- ready to install.
36 months manufacturer warranty
Immediate return for damaged goods on delivery.