Dimension : 1.84x0.92m
Dimension : 2.14x0.92m
Dimension : 2.44x0.92m
Dimension : 1.84x1.22m
Dimension : 2.14x1.22m
Dimension : 2.44x1.22m
Oswin Club uses 100% internationally sourced timber (really rare in today’s market) and also comes with the prestigious and updated Marine Grade IS 710:2010 certification.
Built to withstand any extremes of overhead temperatures, this luxurious plywood panels can endure up to 108 long hours in boiling water with no signs of swelling.
Our elite line of plywood is designed for a truly regal lifestyle experience
- Raw Material - 100% Internationally Sourced Timber
- Resin - ARTechnology
- Waterproof under 100’C for - 108 hours
- Moisture Content - 8-9%
- Glue Shear Strength (Dry) - 1800 N
- Water Resistance test - 1300 N
- Mycological Test -1250 N
- Screw Holding Strength - 450 kgs
- Nail Holding Strength (Normal to Face) - 185 kgs
- Tensile Strength - 55 N/m^2
- Tolerance Length – 2 mm , Width – 2 mm
- Squareness - 0.15%
- Thickness - 24/25 m
Immediate return for damaged goods on delivery.