Inventa Casement uPVC Windows are designed for more strength and better performance with twin gasket sealing.
It is very useful when both thermal and acoustic performance is of prime consideration.
The gasket sealing coupled with multi point lock ensures tight closure with no gaps for proper sealing, thermal and acoustic performance.
Thicker Mullion profiles with reinforcements ensures sturdiness against heavy windload.
Inventa Casement uPVC Windows may find application in hall and bed rooms facing busy and noisy streets.
Further , It allows big size fixed glass which is suitable for better view and more light .
Inventa Casement uPVC Window is one of the strongest system from PROMINANCE against wind load.
Our mullions , transoms with external strengthening bars allow to design large size windows with required wind load resistance.
- Applicable for hall and bed rooms facing busy and noisy streets.
- Significant for thermal and acoustic performance
- Supports large sized fixed glass enabling better view and light.
- Stronger system developed by Prominance against wind load.
- Window Size: Minimum Width - 1350mm and Minimum Height - 900mm
- Sash Size: Minimum Width - 450mm and Minimum Height - 450mm
- Window Size: Maximum Width Width - 4100mm and Maximum Height - 2400mm
- Sash size: Maximum Width - 850mm and Maximum Height - 1800mm