Dimension : 184×92 cm
Dimension : 184×122 cm
Dimension : 214×92 cm
Dimension : 214×122 cm
Dimension : 244×92 cm
Dimension : 244×122 cm
Sharon Prima 710 bonded with Phenol Formaldehyde Resin that makes it Boiling Water Proof
Superior pre-pressing technology and pre-treatment with preservatives enhances Sharon Prima 710’s quality and durability
Most importantly Sharon Prima 710 does note lose its shape under stress and pressure, making it suitable for a variety of applications
- Lightweight and compact in size with all properties of stable plywood.
- Made with Superior Japanese Technology from Kyoto University, Japan.
- Compatible and user friendly for applications of veneers and laminates.
- Marine Grade in accordance to IS: 710, bonded with un-extended BWP Grade Phenol Formaldehyde Resin.
- Treated with highly durable preservatives, that enhances the product quality and durability.
- VIRASAFE: A specially designed surface treatment with Activated Nanoparticles that makes the product 99.99% virus safe.
- Standard Thickness (mm): 4
15 Year Manufacturer Warranty against Borers and Termites from inside